NEW YORK FASHION WEEK DESIGNERS - 50S FASHION DRESSES
New York Fashion Week Designers
- A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, which allows fashion designers, brands or "houses" to display their latest collections in runway shows and buyers to take a look at the latest trends.
- The most sacred time of the year in Los Angeles. Sort of like the High Holy Days in Judaism, Ramadan in Islam, and FIFA World Cup Soccer for every country in the world except the United States.
- graphic designer: someone who specializes in graphic design
- (designer) architect: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- A person who plans the form, look, or workings of something before its being made or built, typically by drawing it in detail
- Upscale and fashionable
- Made by or having the expensive sophistication of a famous and prestigious fashion designer
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
Black & Cyclodelic Metallic Knee High Sexy Sweater Dress by KD dance, Eye Catching, Conversation Fashion Item, Unique, Fierce, Stretchy Curve Flattering Cocktail Party Dress, Made in New York USA Petite / Extra Small
The KD dance Metallic Knee High Sexy Sweater Dress immediately garners attention. Stretch knit to flatters your sexy curves, this dress is sure to turn heads as a unique fashion piece & take you from dusk to dawn in style.
As with most KD dance pieces this sexy sweater dress is as fashion versatile as it is sexy, unique & comfortable. Worn elegantly with heels, boots or our matching tights for countless different looks, so no matter what the weather you are effortlessly Fashionable & Cozy. As seen here it can easily be hiked up for complete freedom of movement when dancing and a second later go back to being an elegant Knee High Dress. Downtown Hip and Up Town Chic, a true fashion work horse you are sure to enjoy wearing & catching heads turn.
The signature KD dance Stretch Knit accents & flatters your curves for a modest & sophisticated confident look that is down right sexy without feeling constricted or claustrophobic, after all our clothes are made to DANCE!
KD dance was created in 1980 by young dancers knitting clothing for fellow dancers on tour with the Oakland Ballet. All orders are custom made in our factory in New York City. 2010 marks the 30th Anniversary of our timeless knits featured in Vogue, W, Harpers Bazaar, Glamour, Shape & Fitness. Performers including Cher, Jennifer Lopez, Brooke Shields, Katie Holmes & Britney Spears have been spotted in KD dance.
Dancing or dinning in KD dance the Beauty is You.
Seen here is Dancer & Yoga Teacher Carly Mayer who is 5 Foot 4 Inches in a size Small with Red Metallic. After ordering please write us to let us know your height & measurements so we can ensure a proper fit.
Photography by Garvey Rich
96% High End No Itch Soft Acrylic Knit / 2% Lycra / 2% Nylon
new york fashion week
A model presents a creation by Malaysian
A model presents a creation by Malaysian-born designer Zang Toi at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York on February 8, 2008. AFP PHOTO / Nicholas ROBERTS (Photo credit should read NICHOLAS ROBERTS/AFP/Getty Images)
mercedes-benz fashion week in new york
A model presents a creation by Malaysian
A model presents a creation by Malaysian-born designer Zang Toi at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York on February 8, 2008. AFP PHOTO/ Nicholas ROBERTS (Photo credit should read NICHOLAS ROBERTS/AFP/Getty Images)
new york fashion week designers
In the nineties, the hottest ticket during New York fashion week was Todd Oldham's celebrity-studded show. The easy-going Texan ruled the runways with his colorful, kitschy concoctions. His skill with beadwork and hand-dyed textiles proved his shows were more than just a party. The master of the mix, his eclecticism became his signature. While producing his short-lived fashion line, Oldham also designed a line for Warner Brothers, released a popular perfume, and worked with superstar fashion show director Kevin Krier to produce the most anticipated shows in NYC.
modern french fashion
famous fashion designers in paris
polly pocket fashion games
barbie fashion games download
megan fox the fashion spot
70s rock fashion
lady gaga fashion ideas