Fashion Model Male
- A model (from Middle French modele), sometimes called a mannequin, is a person who is employed for the purpose of displaying and promoting fashion clothing or other products and for advertising or promotionall purposes or who poses for works of art.
- (Fashion modeling) Fashion photography is a genre of photography devoted to displaying clothing and other fashion items. Fashion photography is most often conducted for advertisements or fashion magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, or Allure.
- mannequin: a woman who wears clothes to display fashions; "she was too fat to be a mannequin"
- being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that perform the fertilizing function in generation; "a male infant"; "a male holly tree"
- A male person, plant, or animal
- a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
- characteristic of a man; "a deep male voice"; "manly sports"
This time I have promised myself to be more active on Flickr and I have promised to keep my promise for long.
My experiment with burning the pictures with a friend.
Male Model Andrej Pejic
Australian male model Andrej Pejic is this season's hottest new discovery.
1970 fashion clothes
fashion designer job duties
fashion blog women
fashion photography vintage
fashion industry anorexia
asian fashion site
japanese fashion shows
old hollywood glamour fashion
best fashion website